General Counsel Services
Your new and evolving businesses may require ongoing legal support but you may lack the resources or need to hire a full-time general counsel. Rollman & Dahlin LLP can customize a general counsel relationship with your company, with options that include part-time general counsel services for a flat fee or project and transaction-based advising. We will work with you to ensure that you receive the right amount of legal support at a reasonable and predictable price.
As your outside general counsel, Rollman & Dahlin LLP can:
- represent the company in negotiating contracts.
- draft or update employee handbooks and other human resource policies.
- oversee intellectual property matters.
- ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and set up the training needed to achieve full compliance.
- help you select outside legal counsel to meet your specialized needs and coordinate with counsel on your behalf.
We will work hard to understand your needs and to efficiently and cost-effectively meet them.